Welcome to our Blog! Take a look around and check things out! Thanks for keeping up with our family!
The pics are so cute! I can't believe Will is going to school already!
Your kids look soo much like you! Especially little Will. I was showing my mom your kids pics on face book, and she goes "WOW--her oldest one looks JUST LIKE HER!"Sooo stinkin' cute!
I can't believe that Will is already in preschool!!!! I remember when he was born!! CRAZY!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
The pics are so cute! I can't believe Will is going to school already!
Your kids look soo much like you! Especially little Will. I was showing my mom your kids pics on face book, and she goes "WOW--her oldest one looks JUST LIKE HER!"
Sooo stinkin' cute!
I can't believe that Will is already in preschool!!!! I remember when he was born!! CRAZY!
Post a Comment