Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Christmas Cards

I'm here, I promise! I know I've been such a blog slacker. I've got good reasons, and maybe you'll find out those reasons soon enough. As for now, on to other things.

So, I know it's not even Thanksgiving yet, but I need your help. This year, because we're awesome, we are going to be e-mailing you our Christmas cards! I know, we're horrible. You may think we're cheap, and you're right. We are. That's all right, we still get to say we're poor students. If it makes you feel better, we're going to mail them to our family members. :) They probably want pictures to keep of our kids more than our friends do. ANYWAYS, we'd LOVE it if you'd leave your e-mail address for us if you'd like one of our adorable Christmas cards and a family update. If you're worried about posting your e-mail address, please don't be. We are going to have comment moderation so no one can see your e-mail. I know everyone wants to make sure they don't get crazy people e-mailing them with random things. So, only I will be able to see your secret comments, ha ha ha!!

That's all for today. Hopefully this week I'll update what we've been up to. We're loving life and having a great time. Have a super Thanksgiving!!!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

so are we still waiting to hear the reasons or was it the trip and holidays and stuff that you have now made known?