This is a day that Kate screamed and screamed in her room for so long, and I finally just brought her downstairs, and sat her next to me on the couch and less than 5 minutes later, I look over, and she's totally asleep next to me, sitting up!!! I knew she was tired.
So, after giving Kate a bath, I took Kate and got her all ready for bed, and the water was in the tub for Will since he'd just finished getting his hair cut, and needed a quick bath to get all the hair off him, and Kate decided the water just looked like too much fun.
Kate's love for fish crackers shows in this picture, really, she LOVES them.
CHEESE!! Her first official day of nursery! She's so stinkin' cute.
2 comments:
I LOVE that dress. The green just makes me happy.
I love the picture of her in that bathtub! So funny! At least it's fish crackers that she loves so much and not something else :)
Post a Comment