Friday, October 10, 2008

Picture tag & 7 Random/Weird Things

I was tagged twice, so I'm posting both here.

I was tagged by my SIL Jenny. I am supposed to look in my picture files and post the fourth picture in the fourth folder, tell a little about it, then tag three people to do the same.


It's funny to me that this is the picture that it ended up being the picture because it's a weird one. Anyways, over a year ago Dale & I went to see the group Colors in Sandy & this is a very blurry picture of them singing, lol.

My tag is for Sarah (yep you gotta do both), Kate, and Emily Ames





I was tagged by Manda

1. I can not stand to go more than a few days without shaving my legs. I had friends that would go all winter because they didn't have to, and I just can't do it. It drives me NUTS.

2. I HATE elevators. I would seriously say it's a phobia, unless I have no other options. When I just had Will I would carry him in the umbrella stroller up/down the stairs before I went on the elevators. I hate that with strollers I have to use them. If I'm somewhere with Dale, 98% of the time I'll use the stairs and let him take the stroller down the elevators. Really I'm just terrified of getting stuck in one.

3. I hate being in the dark alone. It freaks me out. After being married for just over 4 years, and having 3 babies and having to wake up in the middle of the night to help them, I am finally okay with it, but when Dale isn't home, I refuse to let it be totally dark anywhere, I always have to have a small light on (more than a night like though).

4. I know how to wax people's noses. Even though most of you won't believe me, it hurts less than an eyebrow wax. It also helps to breath easier, amazing. It's been years since I've had it done, and a long time since I've done it to someone, but it's super easy and if anyone ever wants to try, let me know, I'd be happy to help you. :)

5. Kind of random fact I guess. Dale and I are each the only gender sibling in our respective families. I have 2 older brothers, and he has a younger and older sister. We both (obviously) come from families of 3 children.

6. I love winter. It seems like so many people hate it (except Jae, and it's awesome to read about how excited she is for the cold). I hate driving in snow, but I love everything else about it. I'm pretty bummed out that we still haven't gotten snow from this predicted snow storm this weekend, but at least it's really cold!

7. After getting up in the morning, and before we head downstairs to start out day, I have certain things that MUST be done. #1 is that all three kids MUST be dressed. #2 beds MUST be made. Okay, #2 doesn't always happen before we go downstairs, but 98% of the time, it's done before 9 AM. I have realized that I don't mind making beds at all. I make Will's more often than I should since he's old enough to try to do it by himself. Oh well.

Tagging: Sarah, Jenny, Deanna (you can do it for Azur if you want, :) ), Kara Lowe, Kira, Jae, Lori

No comments: