The computer stuff will be figured out by the beginning of this week, then hopefully I can get back to blogging a little more often. We've been able to do a lot of fun things lately. I'm excited to share pictures. We are So excited that Sarah and Ella are coming to visit us for a few days, especially since we haven't had a chance to meet Ella yet! The kids are so excited to meet her and to see Aunt Sarah again. It'll be so much fun.
Here are a few blogs that will be coming up (this is mostly for myself, so I don't forget what I need to write about, lol):
The lace of adventure in Start Smart Soccer
Spencer turns 4 months old
Kate learns how awesome the BYU fight song
Three cute kids
Rain
Will gets a hair cut & Kate loves the bath tub, lol!!!
Muffin Tin lunches
Kate starts NURSERY!!! What a blessed day that was.
Barlem & Bailey's Circus
Cornbelly's $0.93 day
2 comments:
hey dear friend,
Your preview is keeping on the edge of my seat! I hope all is going wonderfully!
Thing 2- kara
So I have been dying of curiousity as to what "computer stuff" you guys have been doing. Also, can't wait to see all the pictures and read all the updates. Looking forward to it.
Post a Comment