Friday, August 01, 2008

Where's my supervisor? I need the day off.

My "employees" aren't doing so great today. The oldest is being crazy. He was good for a while, then after asking him to do what he is supposed to (play), he decided a trantrum was more his style. The girl, well ... she just screams a lot today. She refuses to rest from her responsibility and when put in her room, freaks out and slams the closet doors back and forth (sliding doors obviously). The youngest, well, he cried all morning, finally took a nice long nap, and isn't on the "to fire for the rest of the day" list yet. :)

SO .... here is a little update. I tried to get Kate to sleep (really, like 4 times) and finally brought her down and figured it'd be a long afternoon. Well ... about 5 minutes after I brought her down (she was sitting next to me on the couch), I hear her little snore. Yep, she fell asleep sitting up!

Isn't she adorable? I love her!

I layed her down after I took some pictures.


When I went up to get Kate, Will followed and stayed up there for about 30 minutes playing with his trains in his room. So, after taking pictures of Kate, I decided Spencer needed some too. :) Here is my favorite.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Will... tantrum? You must be kidding! Sorry about your "employees." Sounds like a party at your house... But really, I miss you guys.

The Lowes said...

Wow,what a cutie that Kate! She is going into Nursery pretty soon! Time flies.

Jenny said...

fun pictures. Loved the one I got with Spencer in the truck the other day too. Really cute. See you in a few days!!!