Monday, August 18, 2008

What's Happenin'?

On May 14th Spencer turned 3 months old!! Isn't that crazy! I can't believe it. He's so fun though. We love having him around. He has fun with everyone in the family and is willing to show all of us his adorable smile.




Last Sunday I decided to put Kate's hair in those foam rollers. It was super cute. She did really good for me while I put them in too. She's so adorable.

Kate smiling for the camera!


Momma and Kate.



We've been able to have so much fun lately!! Both of my Sisters-in-law were in town for 4 days (well, ended up being longer, but that's another story) at the same time, and so we were able to all get together and have so much fun. I have three kids (as you know) and both my sisters-in-law have 2. They are all so close in age, and it's a blast!


Will at the Discovery Museum. If you live in UT and you haven't been yet, GO! It's so fun for kids!! Both of mine had a great time (Spencer liked to sleep there).


Kate had the greatest time in this ball room. She just found balls on the floor and enjoyed putting them in the bottom of this little toy. She was pretty mad when I took her away from it, but became happy once she learned she got to play again, lol.


They have this little area that is a building zone thing. Will loved this "working" crane.


Grandama Peggy had a great time taking ALL the grandkids to Build A Bear. Will got a Dinosaur (it's being stuffed in the picture), Kate got a kitty, and Spencer got a monkey.


Here is everyone -- well except me. I'm taking the picture!


After Build A Bear, we took off and went to the Gateway Fountain! So fun! My kids LOVED this. I wish there was something like this in Provo (if there is, let me know).

Will & Kate holding hands.


My cute little girl. She LOVED this place.


Will and Ammon. They had such a fun time playing together.


Will & Kate playing with the water.


Will & Kate waiting for one of the fountains to go up.



The next day we were able to go to the Bean Museum at BYU.

Will & Ammon smiling for us in front of the Jaguar.


Will looking at all the sea shells and fish life.


Ammon putting his hands over some pictures. He was having so much fun.


Kate, Will, Ammon, Jenny and Peter all together!


Will & Ammon had so much fun riding in our van together.



Last but not least ... we found this today!!! I was SO excited. I found it before 9 AM. How I got out the door with 3 kids before 9 AM, I have no idea, but it was SO worth it! Hooray!

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Aw, your pictures are so cute! Seriously, your kids are adorable! You'll have to tell me how you like the Wii Fit, we've been wanting to get one- but they are soo hard to find

Sister Murri said...

Wow, you have been so busy. I am exhausted just looking at it, oh wait, maybe I am exhausted because of what I have been doing. Thanks for sharing such wonderful pictures. Everyone is doing so well!

Sarah said...

Oh, Thanks for the update. It makes me excited for when Spencer & Ella can join the running crowd through the fountains. I am so glad you had a nice time.