Sunday, July 27, 2008

Our First 5K

On the 24th of July we ran our first 5k together. It was the one that Provo City was hosting. My mom and dad ran with us -- Dale and my dad and Will all went together and my mom and I had the two little kids. It was a lot of fun. We didn't do amazing or anything, but we did pretty good for only have started running really recently and not having done this in years! We're excited for the next one we'll be doing in September.

7 comments:

Jenny said...

How fun and what a cute picture! Awesome that you guys got shirts too! The shirts have always been extra for the races we've done and we've never been able to afford it. Your shirts look nice though!

Brian, Emily, Charlie, and Lucy said...

You guys are AMAZING! I've never run in a race before - something about it makes me so nervous! I'm glad you had fun -- what a great family activity:)

Sarah said...

congrats you guys! I think that is awesome!!! What a cute smile for Spencer.

Carolyn said...

Woo hoo Kara, that is awesome you guys ran the 5k!

Nichole said...

That is awesome!! Running a 5k with three kids is just like running a 10k!! If you ever get into 10k's you should try the Swiss days run in September...it is a good experience. You guys look great!!

Alisa said...

That's awesome. I am waiting until the weather cools down a little do one.

The A.Wahls said...

I am impressed!