Thursday, April 03, 2008

YAY!

I just wanted you all to know that I'm SO excited that I can write in color today. :) I was always so jealous of my sister-in-law, Sarah, because her blogs were so cute and colorful. So I called her up today, and TA DA! We figured out why my blog has been so bland and boring. We'll see how often I actually use the color, but the option is there now. Thanks for the chat Sar, it was great to catch up.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I would have to say that YOU figured it out. Now if we could figure out how to add color to our comments. That would be something. And I am way jealous of your digi scrapbooking stuff. One day you will have to indoctrinate me.

Kaytie Brown said...

OK. How is everyone making their blog SO cute?? I need some serious help with mine. Kate's b-day looked way fun, and your Elmos cakes were SO amazingly cute!