Our friend made up a fun website. Everyone can go and vote the date they think our little boy will come, and his length and height. We'd love to see everyone's guesses, so GO GUESS! :) Oh -- the link is on the side bar.
Deanna, you're so cute. I went into labor with Will 2 days late, and I was induced with Kate 2 days after her due date. :) Will was 7 lbs 7 oz and Kate was 7 lbs 10 oz. Both were between 19 and 20 inches (in case you wanted all the info, lol).
Kara - the other day I heard you saying that you sometimes ask Will what his brothers name is. Does that mean you have selected a name? I know that at one point you were talking about Jack, which I love, BTW, but at the time you weren't sure about it. Is that the name you're going with or is it something eles?
We are still TOTALLY undecided on a name. I've realized that this little boy will only have a name once we meet him. After the other two kids being so easy to name I didn't think we'd have such a hard time. But I've really just felt like when we meet him and see him, we'll know. So, I'm super excited for that to happen! Lol. We still like Jack, but we're just not sure if it's the right now for him or not.
5 comments:
In order for me to make an educated and not random guess I'll need to know whether Will and Kate were early or late? Ha, that rhymes :)
Deanna, you're so cute. I went into labor with Will 2 days late, and I was induced with Kate 2 days after her due date. :) Will was 7 lbs 7 oz and Kate was 7 lbs 10 oz. Both were between 19 and 20 inches (in case you wanted all the info, lol).
Kara - the other day I heard you saying that you sometimes ask Will what his brothers name is. Does that mean you have selected a name? I know that at one point you were talking about Jack, which I love, BTW, but at the time you weren't sure about it. Is that the name you're going with or is it something eles?
We are still TOTALLY undecided on a name. I've realized that this little boy will only have a name once we meet him. After the other two kids being so easy to name I didn't think we'd have such a hard time. But I've really just felt like when we meet him and see him, we'll know. So, I'm super excited for that to happen! Lol. We still like Jack, but we're just not sure if it's the right now for him or not.
ouch- who guessed June?! They're crazy, lol. Here's to hoping you don't go late!
Post a Comment