Sunday, February 03, 2008

Erin's Tag

My friend Erin tagged me. Here you all are! Enjoy.

Quick Rules:
A: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
B: At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 Years Ago:
Ten years ago ... I was finishing up my last year of middle school, which was 9th grade. I had a crush on a boy that I went to church with named Scott. I feel like I was boring. I just hung out with girl friends, and of course someone was always mad at someone for something they did. My girl friends and I were really VERY dramatic that year. Thankfully it ended.


5 Things on My "To-Do" list for today:

1. Make dinner
2. Take a Nap (it's Sunday,lol)
3. Pick up the house a bit
4. Go to bed early enough that hopefully I won't be overly annoyed or exausted upon waking up.
5. Crochet some of the blanket I've been working on forever.


3 Of My Bad Habits

1.) I snack way to often. Even if I'm not actually hungry, I'll just go snack because I'm board. Bad bad habit.
2.) I'm in the process of trying to stop biting my finger nails. Every once in a while I'll catch myself or "have" to so I can fix something that is bothering me.
3.) I check my e-mail WAY to often (espeically considering how little I get).

I Enjoy:
I enjoy being with my husband and kids. I like to watch movies and be with friends. Right now I really enjoy times when I'm not pregnant. :)

Snacks I Enjoy:

1.) Cheese and Crackers
2.) Ice Cream
3.) Chips and dip (a variety of combos)


If I Were a Billionarie:
I would get a house and a van! :) I'd love to travel to Argentina, and Europe. I'd save some money for us and the kids, and invest and donate some.

5 Places I've Lived:

1.) Orem, Utah
2.) Jericho, Vermont
3.) South Jordan, Utah
4.) Nauvoo, Illinois
5.) Provo, Utah


5 Jobs that I Have Had:

1. Mom
2. Esthetician
3. Pantry Worker (basically I made salads and desserts at a fancy restaurant)
4. Dish Washer
5. Day Care Worker


5 Things People Don't Know About Me:


1. I totally have confrontation. Even if it's with the littlest things, I HATE it.
2. I'm kind of OCD about my house being clean. Not deep clean maybe, but overall clean. There are times where I literally can't sleep if certain things are messy.
3. I never made my bed growing up EVER, but my day is entirely thrown off if I don't make out bed now.
4. I'm totally freaked out of debt -- any kind really, but mostly credit card.
5. I get annoyed with myself very easily for various reasons. I feel like this happens a lot. I'm glad I have friends that can handle me (not to mention a husband, lol).


5 People I Tag:
1. Jenny (my SIL)
2. Cricket
3. Sarah (my SIL)
4. Skippy
5. Brie

1 comment:

Morgan Hagey said...

Oh, thank you dear Kara. By the way, I love that you say that you were in your last year of 9th grade. Did you have MANY years of 9th grade??? Hee hee.