I was so interested to see the results on our poll to the right. I totally thought we were having a girl, and the majority of everyone I talked to thought so too. Well ... we went to the doctor today and .... drum roll please....
IT'S A BOY!
Yep! Another boy for us. We're really excited. It'll be fun and crazy. I hardly ever to never feel the baby move, and we found out why! My placenta in in front, so the baby has to kick HARD for me to feel through, AND, his back is facing out ... so he's kicking to the inside if you will. So, with those two factors = why I never feel the kid kicking around. HOWEVER, don't under estimate this one. We couldn't even get a picture of his foot because he would NOT stop moving!! Then, when we tried to get a better profile shot (we got an okay one, but went back for another), he totally took his hands and covered his face! He would not move them no matter what. He also kept moving away from us. Lol. So, he's already playing tricks and being crazy. We're excited to meet him though.
9 comments:
What a blast! It is amazing to realize what personalities are there before they are even born!
Congrats! I guessed you were having another boy, so I was right! Good Luck! Any names yet?
Cricket :)
That's a good order: boy, girl, boy. How fun! Yeah, what about names?
That's great. I'm so excited for you. Kate will be well protected with her two brothers.
Boys are so fun! I am excited for you!
Yeah! Our little boys can play together.:)
Yippee! I don't know why I am so excited. Probably because I can only think in boy. But I know I would be excited for a girl too. :)
COngratulations Kara and Dale!!! We are SOOO excited for you guys:) Can we get together sometime?! Maybe we could do dinner -- it could be a potluck!! I just need to see your beautiful face, see your family, and laugh with you again! Its been much too much too long.
Congrats on your little bundle of boy joy! That is so exciting!
Post a Comment