Christmas was great. Will had a blast just ripping open gifts, and Dale and I were hardly able to see who they were from. We tried to record it on our video camera, but we didn't realize that the record button never got pushed. Oh well! :) What can you do. We were able to talk to Dale's parents, which was great.
Here is the tree and the gifts.
Miss Kate after finding a (green apparently) M&M of Will's.
Dale's birthday fell on a Sunday this year. So, since we couldn't go out and celebrate, we had a nice steak dinner and I made a cheesecake for him. It was a fun day.
I celebrated my birthday by having Dale watch them all morning while I went to the local show Good Things Utah, and then to lunch with my mom and sister in law. It was fun. I got home, spend some time there, and then Dale and I went out to Tucanos for dinner. It was great. We both liked it. After dinner we went and watched National Treasure 2. It was good day. Also, thanks to our friends Erin and John for watching the kids that night so we could enjoy the evening peacefully! :)
We are excited for 2008 and all that it'll bring for our family. We have a lot of exciting events going on. Dale will graduate, and then our baby will come, and sometime in that time frame we'll be moving somewhere. We are so grateful for our friends and family members. Have a great year everyone!
4 comments:
I love the picture of Good Things Utah. I was hoping you could e-mail a copy to me.
yay- Glad you had good birthdays. It was so fun to be able to spend time with you guys over the holidays!
jUST SENDING A SPECIAL LATE HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE TWO COOLEST PEOPLE EVER!!!!
Love,
Kara
Hooray for Good Things Utah! And Happy Birthday too!
Post a Comment