On to more important things. A week or so ago (really, it could have been longer, or sooner, I just can't remember any more) we had the privilege of having a great snow storm. Some of our neighbors convinced us to all get bundled up and come play. We had a great time.
Welcome to our Blog! Take a look around and check things out! Thanks for keeping up with our family!
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Snow days
Every time I come to my blog and see the baby gender poll, it just makes me more and more anxious to find out. At my doctors office you can pay to find out before 20 weeks, and I'm being so impatient that I'm getting tempted (for the first time ever) to actually pay it. Lol. Really, I'm just hoping that the doctor will want me to have one this week when I go to my appointment, and we'll just get to find out early. Lol. I'm sure that won't happen, and I'll just be stuck waiting longer than I want to right now. I've been a little anxious this time because I'm still yet to feel the baby really move. There have been 2 separate occasions, where I THINK I MIGHT have felt the baby, but ... really I'm not sure. It's making me kind of nervous. By this time in both my pregnancy's I had already felt the baby move and started feeling them a lot. Maybe we'll have a calm child! :) That would be a change.
On to more important things. A week or so ago (really, it could have been longer, or sooner, I just can't remember any more) we had the privilege of having a great snow storm. Some of our neighbors convinced us to all get bundled up and come play. We had a great time.

On to more important things. A week or so ago (really, it could have been longer, or sooner, I just can't remember any more) we had the privilege of having a great snow storm. Some of our neighbors convinced us to all get bundled up and come play. We had a great time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I love these pictures of Kate. She looks so cute in both of the pictures. I love that her eyes are covered and she doesn't care one little bit in the picture of all the girls.
So, not being terribly educated in the ways of child-rearing, when I read this post I wondered what a "clam child" is. So I googled it. The only thing I found was where I'm pretty sure they meant "calm" instead of "clam." Is that right? I just thought it was funny that I figured it must be some pediatric term.
I wouldn't be nervous, though. I don't know if you know this about Dale's and my former roommate Matt, but his parents thought he might be sick because he didn't move much in the womb. Turns out he was just really mellow - and he still is!
Do you have names ready to go, or are you waiting to find out whether it is a boy or girl before you decide?
btw: I have always thought of both of your children as being calm. Especially Will - I haven't spent as much time around Kate. I can't imagine even MORE calm. (Keep in mind I am comparing to Ammon and Michael, both of whom I have always thought are a lot more rambunxious. Maybe that just isn't a realistic comparison because they are overly un-calm and Will is normally un-calm so a calm baby would be a change? I don't know... just made me laugh)
So when do you get to find out? Oh and thanks for the treats, they were delicious!
Snow fun! We have yet to get a really great snow storm here; I really hope we get a White Christmas. Right now it is raining . . . Oh I miss my little nephew & neice.
Post a Comment