



Yesterday, on March 6, 2007, Kate had her blessing day. It was so wonderful. We had all of the members of our immediate families (except Tim and Jennifer who were greatly missed), and a few friends that came. It was great. Dale gave Kate a wonderful blessing. She looked adorable in her little dress (that thankfully fit), and we all had a fun time at our house afterwards. We ate Sloppy Joes and had so many other things (thanks for bringing stuff). I also made some cupcakes (I'll post a picture), that turned out pretty cute. I miss cake decorating so bad. If anyone needs something done ... let me know! ;) Anyways, here are some pictures. There is a family one, and one of Dale and Kate (although she's screaming b/c she was hungrey, but I was making her get a picture anyways), and one of Will and Dale, and myself and my neighbor, Erin, who also blessed their little girl Claire (who had the same dress, but with different ribbon), and then one of Kate and Claire in their cute dresses! So enjoy!
3 comments:
Those are the cutest pictures!!!! Congratulations you guys!!!!!
She looks so beautiful, love the dress and those cupcakes are so cute! Man, if I lived closer I'd definitely have you make cakes for my kids. I love how they turn out, but I hate making them! Nice work!
Kara! I am so happy to find out that you have a blog!!! You guys look like you are doing great! Your kids are so adorable! I can't believe how big Will is! Oh and by the way, your cupcakes look amazing!
I wanted to ask you about digital scrapbooking. I have a program and too, but I am not quite sure how to put the book together. Do you just print the pages out and put them in page protectors?
Post a Comment